Thursday, August 26, 2010

Phillip LIVES! Sort of

My grave grabber I mentioned earlier lives again. I took apart the gear box and found a couple of the gears had gotten seperated from each. Once put back together, it works just fine.

Maggie named the grabber "Phillip" for me, so Phillip it is...

Work has begun on the public face of old Phil. I cast one of my Bucky skulls in paper mache (papier-mâché if you're amoung the hoity-toity class), removed the skull and finished it off. I added teeth made of Hydrocal (cast from my one, certainly zombie-esque in their own right), and ears and eyelids made out of toilet tissue drenched in paper mache paste. Skinned him with a final layer of mache using tissue paper (the kind you put in gift bags) and begun painting.

What'cha think?


Still have a bit more work on painting yet and I want to add hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment